Last-Minute Gift Ideas!
Christmas is just a few days away! If you’ve been procrastinating, don’t worry, there is still time to be a “good Santa” and find great gifts out there in the Yakima Valley! Check out these local shops that offer unique gifts for all those special people on your list!
ARTISTIC AND HANDCRAFTED ITEMS
- Kana Winery and Hotel Maison in Downtown Yakima are featuring local artist Bill Brennen’s works. Kana is featuring both the larger landscape works showcasing valley scenes and smaller, more affordable works.
- The Little Soapmaker offers all natural goats milk soaps, along with natural skincare products in many fragrances. Pick out your favorite scented items for a gift basket full of handcrafted products.
- The Yakima Valley Visitor Information Center offers local pottery made with Washington State Clay by Collaboration with Marianne, jewelry creations whose sales benefit the Cowiche Canyon Conservancy, as well as local wines, products and they can make a beautiful gift basket of products you choose.
- Sixth Street Art & Gift Gallery in Prosser focuses on Pacific NW artists, from fine art to whimsical. There are many repurposed Items, antiques and vintage treasures to choose from.
- Branches & Vines Farm Store & Gift Boutique is located in the heart of downtown Benton City and features a gallery of craft and artisan creations, antiques, home and garden products, decor, flowers, plants, seeds and seasonal fruits and vegetables.
FLOWERS AND HOME DECOR
- The Shopkeeper offers a full floral department with in-store pick up or delivery service, along with high quality furniture and beautiful and unique accessories. Enjoy the dozens of beautifully decorated trees, with all the ornaments and decor available for purchase.
- Fiddlesticks is the iconic "go-to" shop for locals and visitors looking for unique gifts, clothing, home furnishings, gourmet food and free gift wrapping.
- Cobblestone Gifts & Antiques is your friendly gift and antique store that carries everything from Jim Shore, Willow Tree, to Dept 56 and more.
- Tree Top Store & Visitor Center offers country themed products, including custom gift baskets, homemade pies, cakes and cookies, old-fashioned candy, dried apple chips, smoothies, homemade craft items and more.
- Washington Fruit Place at Barrett Orchards has your country gifts, Husky and Coug gifts, local products and so much more at the gift shop in the big red barn.
- Inklings Bookshop is the place to go for all your bestsellers, books by local writers, unique and education kids’ toys, special Christmas themed gifts and cards.
GIFTS ESPECIALLY FOR HER
- Ummelina Day Spa and Alpha Rythms for gift cards for massage, facials, wet body treatments, baths, nail care.
- Gretchen – Contemporary Fashion for Her offers unique and fashion forward clothing, gifts and goodies she will love.
GIFTS ESPECIALLY FOR HIM
- Lil Brown Smokeshack is where to find all his premium cigar and smoke accessories.
- Yakima Valley Hops has everything he needs to start that new hobby or try a new batch of craft beer, from hops to brewing equipment.
The artisans and boutiques of the Yakima Valley are always happy to help you find that perfect gift, so get out there and get that last minute shopping done! Merry Christmas everyone!