Best Breakfast Spots in the Valley
Whether you want to start your day with a leisurely breakfast and a view of the surrounding hills, or just want to grab a quick pastry and espresso before you head out wine tasting, the Yakima Valley has a place that is sure to please!
- Carousel Restaurant and Bistro – One of the fanciest brunches in town! With a focus on locally-sourced ingredients, you’re sure to enjoy their elegantly prepared dishes! They serve brunch only on Sunday from 10am - 2pm
- 2nd Street Grill - In the heart of Downtown Yakima and close to convenient parking, enjoy breakfast on Saturdays from 11am - 2 pm, and Sundays from 10am - 2 pm. Make sure to sit on their porch and enjoy the morning sunshine!
- Bobs Burger & Brew – Enjoy Bob’s Famous “Made-to-Order” omelet bar, their classic eggs Benedict, biscuits and gravy, fresh Belgian waffles with lots of toppings, Bob's gigantic French toast, and more. The Sunday Brunch Buffet starts at 9 am and goes until 1:30 pm.
- Apple Tree Grill - Start your day with a breakfast and a great view of the rolling terrain of 100 year-old orchards. This restaurant overlooks the apple-shaped island on the 17th green of the golf course. Enjoy the country and garden lovers’ omelets, Eggs Benedict and traditional egg breakfasts. Breakfast served daily from 8 am -11 am.
- Mel’s Diner - A 50′s style diner that is a Yakima icon! It is where the locals go for breakfast. Offering all the favorites: eggs, hash browns, toast, pancakes and more. Open daily at 5:00 am.
- Powerhouse Grill - A local favorite offering huge portions and prices that won’t break the bank. The selections are endless, and they offer specials such as Apple Cinnamon Stuffed French Toast, as well as all the usual breakfast favorites: eggs, toast, potatoes, scrambles, etc.
- Shari’s Restaurant: Everybody knows Shari’s Restaurants! A Northwest family restaurant that is open 24/7. They are known for their awesome pies! Choose from a great selection to go with your morning coffee, or lunch or take one home for dinner.
ADD A LITTLE IRISH FLAVOR
- McGuire’s Irish Pub – You don’t have to be Irish to enjoy the best breakfast in town! You will leave so full you won’t need to eat for the rest of the day. No Blarney! Go for the corned beef hash and eggs!
SPECIALTY BREAKFAST ITEMS
- Casa Vittore - Calling all crepe lovers! Get your fix here on Tuesdays through Fridays from 11am to 3pm. Best crepes in town!
- Don’s Donuts & Julie’s Java - A bakery-cafe that makes donuts, bagels, espresso, sandwiches, baked cinnamon rolls and more!
- Essencia Artisan Bakery - Enjoy fresh baked breads, pastries and other assorted confections, conveniently located in Downtown Yakima.
- Nana Kate’s in Selah - Pick up some of their sweet or savory puff pastry pockets or gluten-free goodies with your morning espresso. Yum!