Unbelievable Deals on Wine during Thanksgiving in Wine Country!
Have the weekend off after Thanksgiving? Here is the inside scoop on wine deals during the Wine Country Thanksgiving event in the Yakima Valley. This year, there is NO event ticket or passport required! You will find 10%, 15% and even 50% wine, waived tasting fees, tons of food pairings and much more! To help you find the best deal, here are five of the best deals on wine you will find all year:
- Agate Field is offering a 10% discount on all wines purchased over $30, and a 15% discount on purchases over $75, plus some additional case price discounts. They also have free tasting of five wines of your choosing with Rattlesnake Hills Passport, including the new release of the 2009 Drifter Syrah.
- Wineglass Cellars is closing their doors for good. While we will miss them, there is an opportunity to pick up their special wines at an amazing discount of 25% off bottles or 50% off 12 or more! These discounts apply to any of their wines, including magnums! Hmmm… a case of magnums. November 27-29 will be their last weekend, so you better hurry!
- Take advantage of 14 Hands Winery special “door-buster pricing.” Cases of 2013 Hot to Trot White Blend, Washington State for only $75.00 and 2013 Hot to Trot Red Blend, Columbia Valley for only $95.00. This deal can’t be beat!
- Windy Point Vineyards is offering 20% and 30% off select cases of wine, along with some bottle discounts. The spectacular view is free of charge.
- Severino Cellars is offering their Severino Red on sale, 6 for $60. That’s only $10 per bottle!
Not only are there great deals on wine during Wine County Thanksgiving, there are lots of tastes of gourmet food and yummy treats (such as bacon wrapped brownies), special events such as a Holiday gift bazaar, an appetizer buffet, a make your own grapevine wreath, and much more. And did I mention bacon wrapped brownies?! Join us for Wine Country Thanksgiving, a wonderful holiday tradition for wine lovers!