Drown your Seahawk sorrows this weekend!
We all know what a disappointing end our Seahawks had this season, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still head out and watch another team beat the Carolina Panthers this weekend!
Although a few places around the Valley are closed on Sundays, there are still plenty of awesome restaurants and bars that will be open throughout the playoffs. So in honor of all the loyal Seahawk fans in the Valley, we give you 12 restaurants where you can watch the NFL playoffs this weekend!
- 2nd Street Grill: They've got a large bar area with numerous TV’s, along with a huge menu, from burgers, sandwiches and salads to full dinners as well as house specialties with a little Asian flair. Open Sundays at 10 a.m. Click here to see their menu.
- Abby’s Pizza: Watch the game at Abby’s with the whole family, and don't forget to order some pizzas to-go! Open Sundays at 11 a.m. Click here to see their menu.
- Bale Breaker Brewery: In The Baling Room, fans of Bale Breaker beer can enjoy a pint while watching the game inside or while soaking up the Yakima sun at the picnic tables on our patio. Don't worry, the patio is enclosed with a tent in the winter. Open Sundays at noon.
- Bob’s Burgers & Brew: Dining area and bar area will have the games on, and their huge menue features appetizers, salads, burgers, sandwiches, dinner entrees, featured cocktails, breakfast, and Sunday brunch. They also offer a to-go menu and a kids menu. Open Sundays at 9 a.m. Click here to see thier menu.
- Bron Yr Aur Brewing Co.: Locally crafted brews that pair nicely with their hand-tossed pizza crust made fresh every morning, which is cooked in a brick oven. Open Sundays at noon.
- End Zone Sports Bar: Yakima’s newest hot spot for those who love sports. Watch the game on one of over 50 widescreen TVs, or the 15-foot HD projection screen. Or if you want a more intimate party, book one of the private rooms, which also have five TVs. Open Sundays at 9 a.m.
- Jackson’s Sports Bar: A fixture in Yakima since 1983, Jack-son’s is a clean and friendly sports bar. Over 30 beers on tap and some of the best local wines, along with a fantastic menu selection and a huge projection screen TV. Open Sundays at 10 a.m. Click here to see their menu.
- McGuire’s Irish Restaurant and Pub Inc.: Join locals in this iconic Irish Pub as they crowd around the bar and watch the game. Enjoy Irish specialties at this family style restaurant or try a Blarney Burger: a giant burger stacked with two third-pound patties, cheese, ham, a fried egg, bacon, lettuce, tomato and onion! Seahawks go Brách! Open Sundays at 9 a.m.
- Orion Theatre/Mickey’s Pub: Enjoy the comfortable seating and food and beverage service as you watch the game in their state-of-the-art movie theater! The game will be on the big screen and in the pub, and seating in the theatre will be first come first served. Click here to see their menu.
- Snipes Mountain Brewery: Great food and craft beer, with choices to satisfy the entire family; burgers, pizza, seafood, steaks and more. There's an 80-inch flat screen TV in the Sunset Room, a 50-inch screen in the bar, plus three more TV’s in main dining room. Open Sundays at 11 a.m. Click here to see their menu.
- Sports Center: With two 100-inch projection screen TVs, 16 flat screen TVs, you won't miss the action no matter where you are in the building! They've got an incredible beer selection and menu options! Open Sundays at 11 a.m. Click here to see their menu.
- Woodshed Restaurant at Eagle Rock Resort: Spend the day in the mountains hiking, skiing or snowmobiling then end up at the lounge at the Woodshed Restaurant for great food as you relax with the game on. Open Sundays at 8 a.m. Clikc here to see their menu.
And don’t forget the Superbowl will be on Sunday, February 7th, so make your reservations now if you want to host a party at a local hot-spot! Here's hoping the Seahawks will make it back next year! Go Hawks!